These terms and conditions (“T & C’s) apply to membership of BIZOE WINE CLUB 2020 (“BWC”) and the purchase of wine from Rikus Neethling Wines CC t/a BIZOE WINES (“BIZOE WINES”).
By clicking on the “Agree to Terms and Conditions” tick box on the checkout page for members, the member of the BWC agree that the member is bound by, has to comply with and accept all the Terms and Conditions hereinafter.
Terms and conditions
- Members must be over the age of 18 years.
- Members must reside in South Africa and must have a business or home delivery address in South Africa.
- The BWC will be operational for a period of 2 (two) years from 1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021 (the “term”) and members will be allowed to join the BWC at any time during the term subject to the provisions herein. The BWC and membership of the member shall end upon expiry of the term.
- The member must pay a joining fee in the amount of R2 416,00 on the date of joining the BWC, which amount consists of a once-off administrative fee of R1 000,00 and the first fixed payment in the amount of R1 416,00.
- Depending on the date during the term when the member joins the BWC, the member shall after payment of the joining fee pay a membership fee of R1 416,00 on the following fixed payment dates during the term:
- 1 November 2020
- 1 January 2021
- 1 March 2021
- 1 May 2021
- 1 July 2021
- 1 September 2021
- 1 November 2021
- 1 January 2022
- 1 March 2022
- 1 May 2022
- 1 July 2022
- Should a member join the BWC during the term in any period between fixed payment dates, the member will pay the joining fee on date of joining the BWC and thereafter the member will pay the membership fee from the first fixed payment date after the date of joining the BWC and thereafter on each fixed payment date for the remainder of the term.
- After payment of the joining fee and thereafter after payment of each subsequent relevant payment on each of the fixed payment dates applicable to the member, the member will receive 12 bottles of wine per payment for the duration of the member’s membership during the term.
- The wines a member will receive will be from the below mentioned list, which list will be subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of BIZOE WINES and/or the BWC management:
Bizoe Estalet Syrah
Bizoe Idioglossia Malbec
Bizoe Genant (Shiraz Grenache)
Bizoe Idioglossia Chardonnay
Bizoe Morningstar Semillon
Bizoe Robertsvlei Semillon
- BIZOE WINES and the BWC, their organisers, promoters, employees, representatives, partners or agents/agencies do not bear any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, injury, accident, and death or asset damage howsoever arising from the purchase of wine and/or inclusion or participation in the BWC of any person or entity and BIZOE WINES and the BWC, their organisers, promoters, employees, representatives, partners or agents/agencies are fully indemnified by the member against any claim, loss, damages, injury, accident or death of the member or any other party arising from the purchase of wine from BIZOE WINES and/or inclusion or participation in the BWC by any member.
- Members are required to submit their full names, valid South African ID (or for Non-South African Citizen’s Passport Number), valid cell phone number, and/or postal address, and/or email address to be eligible for joining BWC.
- Members agree to receive occasional communication via e-mail or telephonically pertaining to exclusive offers and pricing specials regarding the BWC. All members will be given the opportunity of unsubscribing from receiving any further communication from the BWC with each promotional email sent.
- All communication regarding delivery of any wine order will be done via email.
- Only on successful receipt of any payment due, in full, as defined on an invoice from BIZOE WINES will the part of wine be dispatched to the member.
- All wines ordered will be subject to availability at time of dispatch and the discretion of BIZOE WINES and BWC management.
- BIZOE WINES guarantees the quality of the wines as far as reasonably possible. If, for any reason, any delivered bottle/s of wine is defective, the member must, within 7 calendar days of receipt of the bottle/s of wine, arrange the return of the bottle/s wine to BWC at the members cost. If BIZOE WINES determines that any timeously returned bottle/s wine is in fact defective, BIZOE WINES will replace the defective bottle/s of wine at no cost to the member. If BIZOE WINES determines that any timeously returned bottle/s of wine is not defective BIZOE WINES will return the bottle/s of wine to the member and the member will be liable for an admin fee (being 20% of the normal retail price of the particular bottle/s of wine) and the delivery costs, which amounts may be recovered by adding it to any payment on the credit card or debit card of the member.
- Payment of all amounts due can only be made via any accepted VISA, MASTERCARD, or EFT. By paying with a credit or debit card using the BIZOE WINE website, the member confirms that the member is either the card holder, or that the member has permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of paying membership and/or ordering and paying for wine and that BIZOE WINES is entitled to authorize payments to the card for all payments due by the member during the term.
- All membership fees, charges and prices quoted include Value Added Tax (VAT
- Subject to receipt of payment by BIZOE WINE, delivery will be made door to door at the address specified by the member in the application (which must be in the Republic of South Africa). The member is responsible to indicate the correct delivery address. No member shall be entitled to any wine and no delivery shall be made, if all amounts due by the member are not paid in full. Should the delivery not be made on the first attempt the member will be liable for the cost of all further attempts to deliver any wine.
- All goods must be signed for at delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no adult is at the address when the delivery is attempted, the courier will retain the wine. If the delivery address is a work address, the member must personally sign for the receipt of the wine, as BIZOE WINES will not be liable for any loss of wines. Should any wines be retained by the courier or returned to BIZOE WINES, the member will be held liable for the delivery costs and general charges.
- The member must notify BIZOE WINES via email of any address change prior to any delivery. The member will be responsible for the delivery charges and courier costs incurred due to incorrect address details of the member. BIZOE WINES and/or BWC will not be liable for any loss occasioned by any delay in the delivery of wines.
- While the BIZOE WINES has attempted to make the information on this website as accurate as possible, the information is provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty. There is no guarantee given as to the accuracy or currency of any individual item on the server.