This website is operated by Bizoe. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Bizoe. Bizoe offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms and Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Accuracy, Completeness And Timeliness Of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications To The Service And Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Products Or Services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Accuracy Of Billing And Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User Comments, Feedback And Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors, Inaccuracies And Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer Of Warranties; Limitation Of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Bizoe, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bizoe and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 8 Virgo Ave, Croydon Vineyard Estate, Somerset West.
Changes To Terms and Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com
These terms and conditions (“T & C’s) apply to membership of BIZOE WINE CLUB 2020 (“BWC”) and the purchase of wine from Rikus Neethling Wines CC t/a BIZOE WINES (“BIZOE WINES”).
By clicking on the “Agree to Terms and Conditions” tick box on the checkout page for members, the member of the BWC agree that the member is bound by, has to comply with and accept all the Terms and Conditions hereinafter.
Terms and conditions
- Members must be over the age of 18 years.
- Members must reside in South Africa and must have a business or home delivery address in South Africa.
- The BWC will be operational for a period of 2 (two) years from 1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021 (the “term”) and members will be allowed to join the BWC at any time during the term subject to the provisions herein. The BWC and membership of the member shall end upon expiry of the term.
- The member must pay a joining fee in the amount of R2 416,00 on the date of joining the BWC, which amount consists of a once-off administrative fee of R1 000,00 and the first fixed payment in the amount of R1 416,00.
- Depending on the date during the term when the member joins the BWC, the member shall after payment of the joining fee pay a membership fee of R1 416,00 on the following fixed payment dates during the term:
- 1 November 2020
- 1 January 2021
- 1 March 2021
- 1 May 2021
- 1 July 2021
- 1 September 2021
- 1 November 2021
- 1 January 2022
- 1 March 2022
- 1 May 2022
- 1 July 2022
- Should a member join the BWC during the term in any period between fixed payment dates, the member will pay the joining fee on date of joining the BWC and thereafter the member will pay the membership fee from the first fixed payment date after the date of joining the BWC and thereafter on each fixed payment date for the remainder of the term.
- After payment of the joining fee and thereafter after payment of each subsequent relevant payment on each of the fixed payment dates applicable to the member, the member will receive 12 bottles of wine per payment for the duration of the member’s membership during the term.
- The wines a member will receive will be from the below mentioned list, which list will be subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of BIZOE WINES and/or the BWC management:
Bizoe Estalet Syrah
Bizoe Idioglossia Malbec
Bizoe Genant (Shiraz Grenache)
Bizoe Idioglossia Chardonnay
Bizoe Morningstar Semillon
Bizoe Robertsvlei Semillon
- BIZOE WINES and the BWC, their organisers, promoters, employees, representatives, partners or agents/agencies do not bear any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, injury, accident, and death or asset damage howsoever arising from the purchase of wine and/or inclusion or participation in the BWC of any person or entity and BIZOE WINES and the BWC, their organisers, promoters, employees, representatives, partners or agents/agencies are fully indemnified by the member against any claim, loss, damages, injury, accident or death of the member or any other party arising from the purchase of wine from BIZOE WINES and/or inclusion or participation in the BWC by any member.
- Members are required to submit their full names, valid South African ID (or for Non-South African Citizen’s Passport Number), valid cell phone number, and/or postal address, and/or email address to be eligible for joining BWC.
- Members agree to receive occasional communication via e-mail or telephonically pertaining to exclusive offers and pricing specials regarding the BWC. All members will be given the opportunity of unsubscribing from receiving any further communication from the BWC with each promotional email sent.
- All communication regarding delivery of any wine order will be done via email.
- Only on successful receipt of any payment due, in full, as defined on an invoice from BIZOE WINES will the part of wine be dispatched to the member.
- All wines ordered will be subject to availability at time of dispatch and the discretion of BIZOE WINES and BWC management.
- BIZOE WINES guarantees the quality of the wines as far as reasonably possible. If, for any reason, any delivered bottle/s of wine is defective, the member must, within 7 calendar days of receipt of the bottle/s of wine, arrange the return of the bottle/s wine to BWC at the members cost. If BIZOE WINES determines that any timeously returned bottle/s wine is in fact defective, BIZOE WINES will replace the defective bottle/s of wine at no cost to the member. If BIZOE WINES determines that any timeously returned bottle/s of wine is not defective BIZOE WINES will return the bottle/s of wine to the member and the member will be liable for an admin fee (being 20% of the normal retail price of the particular bottle/s of wine) and the delivery costs, which amounts may be recovered by adding it to any payment on the credit card or debit card of the member.
- Payment of all amounts due can only be made via any accepted VISA, MASTERCARD, or EFT. By paying with a credit or debit card using the BIZOE WINE website, the member confirms that the member is either the card holder, or that the member has permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of paying membership and/or ordering and paying for wine and that BIZOE WINES is entitled to authorize payments to the card for all payments due by the member during the term.
- All membership fees, charges and prices quoted include Value Added Tax (VAT
- Subject to receipt of payment by BIZOE WINE, delivery will be made door to door at the address specified by the member in the application (which must be in the Republic of South Africa). The member is responsible to indicate the correct delivery address. No member shall be entitled to any wine and no delivery shall be made, if all amounts due by the member are not paid in full. Should the delivery not be made on the first attempt the member will be liable for the cost of all further attempts to deliver any wine.
- All goods must be signed for at delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no adult is at the address when the delivery is attempted, the courier will retain the wine. If the delivery address is a work address, the member must personally sign for the receipt of the wine, as BIZOE WINES will not be liable for any loss of wines. Should any wines be retained by the courier or returned to BIZOE WINES, the member will be held liable for the delivery costs and general charges.
- The member must notify BIZOE WINES via email of any address change prior to any delivery. The member will be responsible for the delivery charges and courier costs incurred due to incorrect address details of the member. BIZOE WINES and/or BWC will not be liable for any loss occasioned by any delay in the delivery of wines.
- While the BIZOE WINES has attempted to make the information on this website as accurate as possible, the information is provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty. There is no guarantee given as to the accuracy or currency of any individual item on the server.